Remember the good old days when you used to get a “loot bag” at childhood birthday parties? The tradition of gifting guests with birthday party favors continues to be wildly popular. Not only is it fun for the host of the party to prepare these surprise shows of appreciation, but it’s lots of fun for the party guests who receive them too! If you’re tired of the same boring trinkets in loot bags, have a look at this list of fresh and modern ideas. Oh, and don’t forget the birthday party decorations in many themes – enough to outfit the entire house!
Birthday Party Favors for Children
Mint tins with custom labeling to commemorate your child’s birth date are a fun gift for any age. They’re available in a variety of sizes and colours to suit any theme and budget!
Bubble bottles are always a ton of fun. If you don’t want to worry about the mess that they can cause if every child pulls them out to play with at once, consider handing them out only at the end of the party so guests can enjoy them at home.
Older children go nuts for novelty items like adorable mini-gumball dispensers. And don’t forget to include the gumballs for filling the machine too!
Birthday Party Favors for Adults
How about surprising adult guests of the party with a birthday party favor? There are all sorts of options available:
• candle tins with customized labeling to match the theme of the party
• votive candle sets, available as either scented or unscented
• custom wine, pint, or shot glasses that can be personalized to reflect the theme of the event
• a memorable compact mirror will be loved by the ladies, and is oh-so-practical too
• towel cakes are not only useful, but attractive as well!
Favors That Are Suitable for All Ages
If you’re throwing a birthday party with guests of all ages (for example, a family party), you may want to keep things simple by choosing one type of favor that you can give to guests of any age. Here are some ideas that are sure to be a hit:
• cupcake boxes – everyone loves a good cupcake, whether they’re 2 or 92 years old!
• a stylish container of sweets – you’ll find everything from mason jars to bottles to tins, and you’re guaranteed to have fun choosing the candy for filling them!
Shopping for Birthday Party Favors is an Old Tradition That’s Still Very Much in Fashion
Gifting guests of your next birthday party with a favor, whether in a “loot bag” or on its own, will stay in style for many years to come. And since you could be throwing a lot of parties in that time, you might as well make shopping for these little gifts quick and easy. Online shopping is by far the easiest and most convenient way of obtaining these gifts. Have a look at In Casa Gifts – they ship daily throughout the country and carry a larger selection of favors, gifts, and decorations than any local store. Totally Canadian with most items shipping from Canada! Want help planning an entire birthday party? Check out our 4 Step Guide to Birthday Party Planning here.